Macchia offers a broad spectrum of specialty insurance MGA and insurance brokerage markets and understands your needs. We have the experience, sophistication and commitment to place virtually any size Casualty Risk.
Product Recall Insurance
Most CGL policies do not provide insurance coverage for product recall, but the specialists at Worldwide Facilities offer product recall insurance coverage and peace of mind to your clients before a recall happens.
If your clients are at risk for recalls, select the insurance experts at Worldwide.
- Auto Industry Component Parts
- Component Parts Manufacturers
- End Use Products/Consumer Goods
- Food Related Businesses
- Furniture & Fixtures
- Medical Products
- Non-Food Manufacturers
- Safety Products
- Toys & Games
- Primary limits of $5,000,000 available
- Excess markets available with up to $100M in capacity
Why choose Worldwide for product recall coverage?
As insurance industry leaders, we know the right questions to ask so you can provide your client with a product recall insurance quote in a timely manner. Our goal is to work with you to make the process as effortless as possible. We know the markets and the terms/conditions to provide your client with well-constructed, comprehensive insurance coverage.
- Recognized nationally as a recall expert in the industry
- Global relationships with leading recall markets domestic, U.K., and Bermuda mean the best pricing and terms available
- Relationships with crisis management firms to assist in recall best practices
- Knowledge of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Ability to craft policies to fit the exposures of individual insureds
- Assistance with the sales process and presentations (if desired)
- Monitoring recalls from FDA & CPSC countrywide
What can a product recall insurance policy offer?
- Loss of profits due to a recall incident
- Rehabilitation expenses and replacement costs
- Third party liability and loss of gross profit
- Product extortion coverage
- Coverage due to a U.S. Government mandated recall
- Critical crisis management services in the event of a recall
- Assistance with governmental agencies, media, and clients during and after a recall event